Are you an organic or transitioning producer looking for help from the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)? In the past year, USDA has upped its investments for organic agriculture, including the new Organic Transition Initiative (OTI) that helped create new programs as well as bolster support for existing ones.
You can learn more at webinar on June 6, 2023 at 2 p.m. ET.
Topics to include:
- Assistance with certification costs;
- Access to capital;
- Assistance for dairy producers;
- Technical and financial assistance for conservation practices;
- Risk management options and benefits;
- Changes for producers required by the Strengthening Organic Enforcement final rule;
- New wrap-around support for transitioning and existing organic farmers; and
- New grant funding for organic processors and brands.
Click here to learn more and register for the event!